Autobahn Autoworx New & Used Corrado parts Hawley, Pennsylvania
Race Roll Bar
The race roll bar is designed for solo, autocross and high speed time trials. All Race roll bars have a diagonal cross brace and most have a harness mount tube.
- Autopower will select tube size and type for your needs.
- Race roll bars are made with 1.750 x .120 DOM steel.
- Cars weighing more than 3500 lbs. use 2" x 120 ERW steel.
- 4 point mounting with welded diagonal cross brace.
- All necessary installation and mounting hardware with back-up plates is included.
Race Roll Bar with Options
This 4 point roll bar has a bolt-in diagonal cross brace and harness mount tube.
- Optional bolt-in diagonal and harness tube can be ordered for this roll bar.
Quick and easy installation and removal of these race roll bar options allows for access to the back seat for street use.
Please Visit www.Autopowerindustries.com and make sure you vehicle is listed on their application list
INCLUDE VECHICLE YEAR MAKE MODEL SUBMODEL IN NOTES
FREIGHT INCLUDE YOUR SHIPPING ADDRESS IN NOTES
ALL ROLL BARS ARE SHIPPED FRIEGHT WITH PAYMENT DUE UPON DELIVERY $150-$185 48 STATE
PAINT FINISH Most steel products are sprayed with an industrial grade gloss black cover coat for rust protection. EXPECT some paint damage during shipping. You may want to refinish products before final installation. You must check fitment and drill all holes before you have the roll bar re painted, powder coated or any other finish added to the product. AUTOPOWER is not responsible for any cost of aftermarket coatings. There is no paint finish guarantee.